Ira reads some of his prose in a short, short, story called Cheeky Bastard. Ira also recalls a recent encounter with a self-hating hypocrite, then as usual there’s good music, old time radio and new comic book releases.
“Why Can’t We Have Some Meats?” from Night Camp at Fangorn Lord Of The Rings / The Two Towers.
- Moanin’ — Art Blakey
- Midnight Blue — Kenny Burrell
- Caravan — Duke Ellington
- The Kid From Red Bank — Count Basie
- Un Poco Loco — Bud Powell
- Ornithology — Charlie Parker
- Rocker — Miles Davis
- I Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry — Dexter Gordon
- Let’s Get Lost — Chet Baker
- Tune Up — Sonny Rollins
- Criss Cross — Thelonious Monk
- Maiden Voyage — Herbie Hancock
- Blue Train — John Coltrane
- Que Pasa (Trio Version) — Horace Silver
Short Story Reading:
Cheeky Bastard — Ira Harmon
Netflix has a new comic book!
Old Time Radio:
The Adventures of Superman
The Fifth Wisdom — Ira Harmon