Ira continues his train of thought on current events by going topographical on a mutha. In other words he’s still telling it like it is. Only this time he lets the source do the talking. Dave Chappelle weighs in on the topographical situation in his not-so-comedic dissertation in a piece titled “8:46”. There’s music to put you right with the usual sonic vibrations putting you in an altered state of mind. There’s also a visit from Dr. Kamal with more astrological wisdom.
The 1968 press junket by Chicago’s Mayor Daley and his Freudian slip about the police preserving disorder.
- Loud Minority (Radio Mix) — United Future Organization
- Tribute To Mr. Cool — Exodus Quartet
- Fade Out — Jazzanova
- Hanazono — Jazzanova
- Useless — Depeche Mode
- Bomberclad Joint — Knowtoryus
- Out of the Blue — Kruder & Dorfmeister
- Fuckdubworksong — Tosca
- Certainly — Erykah Badu
- In Another Time — Sade
- Shelter — James Taylor Quartet Feat. Rose Windross
- Close 2 Eve — Bertolin feat. Timea
The Zodiac — Dr. Kamal
8:46 — Dave Chappelle
- Fuck the Police — N.W.A.
- Sounds of Liberty Mix — Ira Harmon
- Donald Trump Talks Shit — Donald Trump
Police (Last Week Tonight with John Oliver)