Ira continues his train of thought on current events by going topographical on a mutha. In other words he’s still telling it like it is. Only this time he lets the source do the talking. Dave Chappelle weighs in on the topographical situation in his not-so-comedic dissertation in a piece titled “8:46”. There’s music to put you right with the usual sonic vibrations putting you in an altered state of mind. There’s also a visit from Dr. Kamal with more astrological wisdom.
The 1968 press junket by Chicago’s Mayor Daley and his Freudian slip about the police preserving disorder.
- Loud Minority (Radio Mix) – United Future Organization
- Tribute To Mr. Cool – Exodus Quartet
- Fade Out – Jazzanova
- Hanazono – Jazzanova
- Useless – Depeche Mode
- Bomberclad Joint – Knowtoryus
- Out of the Blue – Kruder & Dorfmeister
- Fuckdubworksong – Tosca
- Certainly – Erykah Badu
- In Another Time – Sade
- Shelter – James Taylor Quartet Feat. Rose Windross
- Close 2 Eve – Bertolin feat. Timea
The Zodiac – Dr. Kamal
8:46 – Dave Chappelle
- Fuck the Police – N.W.A.
- Sounds of Liberty Mix – Ira Harmon
- Donald Trump Talks Shit – Donald Trump
Police (Last Week Tonight with John Oliver)